Tips on how to preserve a high pagerank
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am
Hello everybody,
I know that questions like these have been asked a million times before, but I am really struggling with this one and I would appreciate any help.
I currently have a PR6 blog with more than 100,000 backlinks. Its monthly revenue depends solely on that high PR and thus I want to at least do my best to maintain it.
Are there any good tips you would like to share with me?
I am also particularly interested in the following sub-questions:
1) What should I take into account from now on when I am doing backlinking?
2) What should I avoid or do while placing my content?
3) Do I still need to do article submission?
4) Should I attempt to increase my SE rankings under certain keywords or that would be irrelevant for maintaining the PR?
I know that questions like these have been asked a million times before, but I am really struggling with this one and I would appreciate any help.
I currently have a PR6 blog with more than 100,000 backlinks. Its monthly revenue depends solely on that high PR and thus I want to at least do my best to maintain it.
Are there any good tips you would like to share with me?
I am also particularly interested in the following sub-questions:
1) What should I take into account from now on when I am doing backlinking?
2) What should I avoid or do while placing my content?
3) Do I still need to do article submission?
4) Should I attempt to increase my SE rankings under certain keywords or that would be irrelevant for maintaining the PR?