Page 1 of 2

Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am
by probafix
I don't like it, i didn't get any good from it.
Beside that, it's too messy.
(maybe they still looking for good way to promote it)

I want Google like before, simple and clean

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 am
by Jagbani
I always prefer and like Google. Google is the best search engine in the world..

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm
by TowerSteel
I don't like it also.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 pm
by web.hostingmadnes
I like Google because it's secure,fast and updated!

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:57 pm
by ursimrankhanna
Hi,

not at all.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 pm
by animalsmile
For personal purposes, if you play around it you sure can get lots of good things like latest updates and more personalized things...

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 am
by tcindia123
i dont use it

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:03 pm
by 2010mavrik
iGoogle is good.
It is really well, you can manage your google activities through one account.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:56 am
by mintdesignnz
Depends on your preference and requirements. iGoogle is useful for me.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 am
by cfoo
iGoogle has so much interesting information and news. Not bad.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 am
by rypher21
if you put up much of widegets, it would look stuffed up...just use the plain google :) its simple

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 am
by beargy11
ishie wrote:Got no complaints here. iGoogle functions well. I had no problems with. It's fairly new so expect some more improvements in the future.
I may be asking a dumb question, but is this google for the I-phone? I have an I-phone and use google a lot on it ... I really like it ... I get fast results and the information I want/need

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 pm
by darylnelson
Got no ailments here. iGoogle functions good. I had no troubles with. It's pretty new so require some more advances in the next.

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 pm
by jiuding
i like it ,and insist to use it ,because it give me a great help

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:34 am
by varshasingh
For me Google is the best from other search engine. Even i enjoy i Google too.