Page 1 of 1

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 am
by TowerSteel
No backlinks for your site?

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm
by pool.master60
make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites ... your blog has no backlinks that could be a reason your website is not indexed in google

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm
by animalsmile
Make blog and create articles for it, use those for link building your site and soon your site will be indexed.

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:20 am
by jaqes
Just check webmaster tool of your site and try to get some good backlinks and submit you site in search engines...
Old ford cars for sale

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 am
by ursimrankhanna
Hi,

may be you not working for your site.

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 am
by cecille20
Of course you need to optimize it by doing the SEO process! ;)

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 am
by infoman66
No description, no content, just frameset on the page. I think that is the problem for google crawler...
Make your site without framset...

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:23 pm
by viradian
If you have a blog, ping your site with a site like Pingler.com every time you post. Add a Technorati Script to have your Blog pinged every time you post.

Of any type of site, a blog usually gets indexed quickly.

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 am
by seoforu
Submit your site in Digg...Google will follow the url and it would get indexed..so simple! :D

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 am
by gelan
make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites……This can be increased gradually

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:10 am
by mdamin76
Your domain is using .tk extension which is not Search friendly. Check the source code. Just an iframe.

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 am
by lukestarks
If Google can't indexed your site that means there is something wrong in your site. Try to check your websites onpage status (Coding, Sitemap, etc). Bookmark your internal pages to help the indexing process.