Page 1 of 2
Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm
by lapunluyang
As you know Google has changed to style of showing images. Now i want to know do you like to use Google for searching images or Bing and why?
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 am
by probafix
I don't know why Google is trying to innovate thing developed by Bing! Although Google the name of simplicity is certainly becoming different to meet the last market demand and variation customized by Bing.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 am
by animalsmile
I rarely use Bing because Google been satisfying what I need. I'm not really into those updates of Bing and Google in their image search, just glad they are improving and giving good results.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am
by jiuding
i think i will use google product.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:29 am
by gelan
I rarely use Bing because Google been satisfying what I need,I will support Google's
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 am
by bloomtools
Google has just change the style of showing images. But it shows more and relevant images compare to any other search engines.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 am
by lukestarks
I like Bing's concept of Image Search. But obviously Google has done a really great job on copying or making their image search like Bing's.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am
by mdamin76
Since I always use google to search for any keywords, I stick to them for image search as well.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 am
by jerseysstore
I don't know why Google is trying to innovate thing developed by Bing! Although Google the name of simplicity is certainly becoming different to meet the last market demand and variation customized by Bing.
----------------------
Premier Jersey
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 am
by probafix
Google images searches are better than Bing searches.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am
by rypher21
google and bing image results are almost the same..though im still sticking google image search
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm
by VladTepes
I remember a different kind of showing images Google tested couple of months, it is not the usual way of image result on tiles form but a java script code use where the current images you are browsing is the front while other results are on the background and are small and blurry, you have to click them to see..
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am
by Karan Singh
I will still go with Google for any kind of search.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm
by stanleyj
I like the New google image search,it gives me more clicks.
Re: Google or Bing Image Search?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:44 am
by Mighose32
My site is 2 years old and want some changes in its URL. Is it possible to redirect your URL? does it effects SEO.