Page 1 of 2
How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:06 am
by probafix
Hi to all,
please suggest me how to recover PR?
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am
by animalsmile
If you lost PR, investigate what makes your PR dropped, correct them then request for reinclusion (if needed) and get quality backlinks...
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 am
by seoforu
May be you have many OBL from the page which lost the pr or else you linked to some bad neighbourhood.Please correct these issues and you will recover your lost PR.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am
by viradian
A few years ago, my site went from a PR 3 to a PR of 0. I didn't know what happened. So for a few years, I had a 0 PR, although my keyword positions remained unchanged.
In January of 2010, I started exchanging links like crazy and 4 months later, I had a PR of 2 on my Home Page and many of my interior pages had a PR of 1.
I've continued to exchange links, every day, like it was my job and I am expecting an increase in PR with the next update.
I would suggest you make link building part of your daily routine, it will help, and more importantly, it will help your keyword positions.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 am
by apas
I doubt that it was the link exchange that propelled your PR from 0 to 2. Reciprocal linking doesn't create that much of a link juice.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am
by viradian
I would whole heartedly disagree...
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm
by apas
viradian wrote:I would whole heartedly disagree...
Hi Viradian, I certainly do not discount or question your experience. I'm just saying that maybe there was another reason for your PR rise, aside from the link exchange
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm
by Ominous
I would agree with Apas. I think that it's quite impossible to gain 2 PRs out of link exchanges, right at a time when Google's MAtt Cutts has confirmed that it doesn't work as well anymore!
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm
by viradian
I gotta be honest, I don't care about Page Rank as much as I care about my keyword postions. I've been targeting some high volume, competitive keywords over the past 6 months and have seen my site go from page 80 to page 4 using a deep linking strategy with keyword specific anchor text.
There may be many other factors in PR and keyword results (I do all the on page and off page techniques I know), but I believe that my link exchanging has significantly improved my site traffic, positions and PR.
If others are not seeing results, then don't waste your time.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm
by mintdesignnz
Check your back links.. you might have linked to a penalized or banned site... just continue on daily link building. Submit to quality sites.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:12 am
by bloomtools
Link Exchange is the best way to recover PR. I have recovered PR in past by doing Link Exchange.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm
by celine14
Do you best again to create quality links. It would be better if you create links on a high PR website! Like what angela packet program.
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm
by superhidkit
You need to find the reason, then improve it.
HID Projector Headlights
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 pm
by pool.master60
if you want to recover your lost pr you must make some quality backlinks so you can get the lost pr because once you lost pr it is tough to get it back
Re: How to recover PR?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 am
by TowerSteel
If you have been banned, you need to find the reason.
Also you need to add more backlinks.