Page 1 of 2

Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 pm
by lapunluyang
So here is my choice -

First one and I am sure this one is favourite of all webmaster -

Google Adsense Cheque

Second one

Their PR updation - Its like they are announcing report cards to all webmaster.

Third one

Google Search Engine - Specially when my websites is in 1st or 2nd page.

Tell me your guys ?

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 am
by animalsmile
Serp traffic, free Google stuff like free adword voucher and Gmail services..

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am
by web.hostingmadnes
I like Google Webmaster tool and Adwords application!

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 am
by gelan
I prefer Google's Webmaster Tools

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 am
by bloomtools
I like Google search engine because its world's most popular search engine and that is why we are getting huge traffic from it. I also like Gmail, Analytics, Webmaster Tool, Keyword Tool, Blogger and Youtube.

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 am
by seofirm
Hi
I like google webmaster tool and adwords application.

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 am
by vstrategy
The webmaster tools, fast and accurate searching and the way google ranks a site.

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 am
by barysiddle
I like this three thing from the Google :-
1.Quick Search Box
2.Google Gadgets
3.Outlook Integration

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 am
by kellihale2041
Nice Question Dude!!
Three thing that i like in Google.
1. Search Engine
2. Gmail
3. Google Chrome.
Thanks for sharing this nice article.
:P :P

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 am
by paulwalker
I like following three things of google
1)PPC
2)Google Analytics
3)Google Webmaster

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 am
by cfoo
I love Adsense payment most.

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:39 am
by probafix
Google accuracy
Google searching
and
Google Adword.

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 am
by alinak
Google Speed
Accuracy
Google update regularly
I like these three things

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 am
by aqzseo
Google is the best search engine

Seo Service

Re: Three things which you like about Google !!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:41 am
by Mighose32
My site is 2 years old and want some changes in its URL. Is it possible to redirect your URL? does it effects SEO.