Page 1 of 2
Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 am
by jeffjohnson
What do you think about Bing and Baidu or yahoo? can they monopolise the search engine market
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm
by sleepbetter
I think google is the best.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
by cookies186
I think the co-existence of these search engines would constitute the development of a healthy hair
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 am
by probafix
No one can beat Google as a search engine in present time, may some one beat in future time.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 am
by VladTepes
So far, I think Bing has the guts when it comes to finance, advertising and technical resources but Google is holding strong with their quality of service so it is a very tough competition.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:48 am
by Karan Singh
No one can beat Google it is the best search engine amongst all.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm
by Dion
I don't think anyone can beat Google as the best search engine as of this moment. Yahoo and Microsoft tried to by putting up Bing but it didn't work. All they do is copy what Google has. They are not coming up with their own unique features. I think it will be long before any search engine can replace Google.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 am
by romi2
hahaha nice discussion, i think no body can't beat google as search engine...
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm
by tdave
At this moment ,it is hard to bean Google..
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am
by varshasingh
Google is an identity of search engine and it is best.

Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 am
by infoman66
Why I use google and not another search engine?
Because it has a simple interface ...
Quickly opens and I do not have that scatters attention to the nonsense and advertising categories and other trinkets ...
Simply typing in the search box what you want to search ...
As long as such, I will use it...
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 pm
by Luxon17
I believe Bing will beat google.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 am
by IT Staffing
Bing is far behind from Google. No SE can beat Google.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 am
by alexjohn
I think no one in next 15 years. It will be some new technology
.
Re: Who can beat Google as a search engine?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 am
by Blad1979
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.