Page 1 of 1
How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:55 am
by rutva1213
I would like to start seo for the site related to digital photography. I have selected some keywords which have competition level of 1,620,000. Can Anyone Give some short tricks to get a good rank within month, I decided to go with on page optimization. I had prepared all unique title including keywords and prepare meta descriptions.
Now I think I have to go for off page submission.
Right now I am doing Directory submission. And further planning is of doing social bookmarking. But I think that it will take more time to give any effects. So if anyone have some short tricks then share here.
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm
by infoman66
Unfortunately, there are no tricks that could quickly get to the first page of such a competitive key word...
I think that the fastest you can advertise through the social bookmarking sites...
And I agree, try you get one way backlink from a site with high PR and related topics ...
I know that individuals can buy a dozen of similar links, but I'm not sure if it's just ethically correct ...
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 pm
by cookies186
Increase your web site outside the chain of quantity and quality, this is a great effect
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 am
by VladTepes
Build reputation through showing quality and dedicated services/information your site/company has to offer. Press releases and articles are great help, also set up some official pages on social networking sites like in Twitter or FB for your site..
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 am
by Karan Singh
Try to get back-links from those websites from which your competitors had taken.
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 pm
by stanleyj
You might consider buy some quality link at linkworth..
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:43 am
by ralleydesew
You can to the forum ,blog,article and so on ton the relevant sites . And also do this thing on the high pr sites . Si it will increase the page rank .
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 am
by bloomtools
Hi Rutva,
You are on the track. Keep submitting your website in directories and social bookmarking. You should also do forum posting for quick result.
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 pm
by my_misyel
Sadly, you won't be able to get a PR in less than a month. In fact, most sites will only be able to get a rank after at least three months. But you can still continue your current SEO work.
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 am
by humzayunas
First of all get your targeted keyword and make link for it from the relevant site