Page 1 of 2

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 am
by VladTepes
Looks like a pretty good list of sites, gonna give them a try too, thanks!

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 am
by varshasingh
Good post can help those looking for free classified sites.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:18 am
by chinablue
good job~ I really need it

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 am
by bloomtools
It's very useful list of dofollow classifieds sites.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 pm
by nedox
Thanks, I already bookmarked it, going to try them all, and hopefully get some valuable backlinks.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm
by mikesonu
thanks for the information its really helpful to me i bookmarked ths site. :)

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm
by probafix
Classifieds ads are one of the great and biggest source which may gives you a lot of backlinks. mostly search on Google and submit your site on it.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am
by lisalisa
Thank's for the list, also here are 2 more do follow free classified site
http://www.beatyourprice.com

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm
by amberlangley00
Wow! This is really great! I've been posting my products on some classifieds but I'm really not sure if they are dofollow. Now you've given me this great list and I can now start posting on these sites. Thanks

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:15 pm
by bbboy484
Thanks for your sharing. Very nice site with a very good list of site.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am
by SamDermot
Thanks for the list, mainly classified sites are nofollow but these are dofollow so it would really give you good traffic and link juice as well..

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm
by mariasabio123
Thanks for the free blog site.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 am
by SEO Shruti
Thanks for the list. I already have some of the sites in my list. But also found some new :) . This blog have a great collection of resources.

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:36 am
by mrandrei
I badly need this list. Thanks for compiling this for us. You're great!

Re: Do Follow Classified Sites list

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:50 pm
by jonnyhardbaked
Thanks for your post. I will add this on my list