How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
jackbl18
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am
Location: U.S
Contact:

How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

Post by jackbl18 »

I have some related sites about commodities and do the same SEO tasks for them. But, one of them - LIFFE Futures - was fallen in Google Sandbox. It disappeared in search result for all of the keywords, even its domain name, except its url. It took more than three months. I'm not patient to way any more. I don't know what should I do. Please help me!!

sleepbetter
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm
Contact:

Re: How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

Post by sleepbetter »

I think there is no way but time.
Do you have sleep problems? This is How To Sleep Better

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

Post by VladTepes »

Penalties usually caused by site errors like duplicates or sometimes backlinks from bad neighbors. Investigate your site with those kind of irregularities, correct them and then request for reinclusion..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

Post by TowerSteel »

Add more fresh content to your site and get more good backlinks. Also I think you need to check if you have link some banned domain or if there are broken links in your web pages. Get rid of them. I think you will get out of sandbox.

En-you
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 am
Contact:

Re: How to save a site in Google Sandbox?

Post by En-you »

Don't worry,patience,then don't cheat.Frequently publish article,get inner links.
Will be fine!
Everyone should buy sexy lingerie for lover.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 158 guests