Page 1 of 1

Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 pm
by probafix
I was wondering what makes Youtube videos appear higher in the search results. Is it views, ratings, comments?

Anybody looked into how the Youtube search engine works?

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:08 am
by VladTepes
It is according to Google algorithm... they are included in the result as video results and it is only part of Google's dynamic result with possible results from different field or nature of the keyword.

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 am
by Karan Singh
I want to tell you that you tube is of Google only and it will be given more importance in SE.

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 am
by aqzseo
you tube only for video promotion Seo Company

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 am
by aqzseo
you tube is use only for video promotion Seo Company

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 am
by bardmirna
Youtube is only for video marketing. However, there are some youtube videos that rank well in the results of a certain keyword in google. I was amazed with what I saw. I guess they paid google for their search rankings. The main thing for creating youtube videos is for generating traffic and views.

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm
by En-you
google said:I loven't it :lol:

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am
by yinji
i think is users,seo's tidemark is users,including partake,discuss,and so on.

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 am
by bigseo
I also think that Youtube is use for promoting videos.

Re: Youtube Search Engine SEO

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 pm
by marshlnutan
think it as well depends on thick views of the vids.. simply yes if the search query is more and more relevant to the youtube video google establishes it on SERP..