I find Yahoo Advertising to be the most cost efficient with the highest conversion rate.
We have over 15 % conversion rate for many keyword groups with Yahoo, Microsoft slightly lower and Google giving the lowest conversion rate.
Recently i'm writing my pellet mills blog , i will chose Yahoo advertising !
The advantage with Google is that they have most traffic.
advantage
-
IT Staffing
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
I haven't any experience with Yahoo search engine. I have used only Google. And I am happy with its results.
-
web.hostingmadnes
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
Google giving me good traffic so I prefer first it.Yahoo is also good but I haven't any experience with it.
-
ujju
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
- Contact:
-
mrac
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
Your justification is a trash without evidence, give us at least a link or actual reports..
-
Beiaiudfh
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest....
ho ho kus new jersey
ho ho kus new jersey
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
I think that's a low percentage for your site embedded on your post.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
nativetranslator
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 am
- Contact:
Re: advantage
Very interesting but difficult to understand the logic at the same time! Now Yahoo is giving you more conversion rate than Google?!! As per my knowledge is concern most of the potential customers always come from Google, not Yahoo or any other search engines. So your case is really exceptional!
Professional Certified translation service online.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 137 guests