Page 1 of 1
advantage
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am
by hedy
I find Yahoo Advertising to be the most cost efficient with the highest conversion rate.
We have over 15 % conversion rate for many keyword groups with Yahoo, Microsoft slightly lower and Google giving the lowest conversion rate.
Recently i'm writing my
pellet mills blog , i will chose Yahoo advertising !
The advantage with Google is that they have most traffic.
Re: advantage
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm
by IT Staffing
I haven't any experience with Yahoo search engine. I have used only Google. And I am happy with its results.
Re: advantage
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 am
by web.hostingmadnes
Google giving me good traffic so I prefer first it.Yahoo is also good but I haven't any experience with it.
Re: advantage
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 am
by ujju
Google beats all search engines!! I would choose Google over Yahoo.
Designer wedding sarees
Re: advantage
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 am
by mrac
Your justification is a trash without evidence, give us at least a link or actual reports..
Re: advantage
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am
by Beiaiudfh
Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest....
ho ho kus new jersey
Re: advantage
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am
by VladTepes
I think that's a low percentage for your site embedded on your post.
Re: advantage
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 am
by nativetranslator
Very interesting but difficult to understand the logic at the same time! Now Yahoo is giving you more conversion rate than Google?!! As per my knowledge is concern most of the potential customers always come from Google, not Yahoo or any other search engines. So your case is really exceptional!