Page 1 of 2
What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 am
by chinablue
What I should do after my site is down right ?
Direct input"chinaewindow" my site Chinaewindow.com is not in SERP! and All Ranking is Down.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 am
by bardmirna
You have to make necessary adjustments with your SEO. Do more on the article submission,blogging and blog commenting to give your site a better page rankings.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm
by VladTepes
If you suspected something wrong about your site link backlinks or unnecessary code/content, correct them first. Then get helpful quality backinks, request reinclusion if needed
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 am
by IT Staffing
Even I didn't get your question properly. If you are asking about decreasing traffic of your website. Then you need to devote more time on a regular basis on your website. Or you can hire a professional SEO for your website to boost your traffic.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:04 am
by kyleph
as soon as your site down,. you should redirect it to another page
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am
by alexjohn
You have to make necessary adjustments with your SEO. Do more on the article submission,blogging and blog commenting to give your site a better page rankings.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 pm
by SusanTristin
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down. Add more and more keywords in website with quality and quantity contents. Use unique website details, the best way to take help of seo organization.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 pm
by yinji
check your links,may be some links are punishment by google
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm
by chinablue
Thanks

Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:41 am
by cherish
That's a troublesome problem I have met before.
authentic customized nfl jerseys
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:31 am
by Blad1979
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 am
by Siong1992
Google is experimenting with removing the side ads and has increased the width of the SERP to 600px. Now we have upto 70 characters visible in the title as compared to 56.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:18 am
by Deach1991
Thank you for sharing your information here.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:38 am
by Younhand47
Thank you for sharing your information here.
Re: What I should do after my site is down right ?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 am
by Quaid1954
Thank you for sharing your information here.