Page 1 of 1
Re: How Can I Index My Forum In Google Easily?
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm
by stephanie00
you can submit it to social bookmarking sites like digg or put your forum in signature of forums like digital point.

Re: How Can I Index My Forum In Google Easily?
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 am
by Hotter_DV
indexing of any kind of third party link you should distribute those links on the web and you will get indexed very soon.
Re: How Can I Index My Forum In Google Easily?
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 am
by Kyrie
creating a site map for your site can help a lot not only to your homepage but also on the inner pages of your website also...
Re: How Can I Index My Forum In Google Easily?
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 pm
by VladTepes
Create a Google Webmaster Tool account for your site and take advantage of the services and tools there.