Page 1 of 1
Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm
by cookies186
I am working on a site that has a large number of pages. Many of the pages that rank and get found in the SERPs actually do not convert very well.
If I NOINDEX all of those pages, will that help the pages that are still indexed to rank better?
Basically, there is no point in taking all of the pages that are low converting out of the search engines if it doesnt boost the ranking of the others.
Any thoughts? Thanks!
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 pm
by VladTepes
Knowing those pages already ranking is a great news that you should take advantage, make some userful changes to make them more appealing or run some promo to attract visitors into customers.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
by yinji
it is a good question,i also want to know
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:27 am
by Blad1979
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:41 am
by Siong1992
Google is experimenting with removing the side ads and has increased the width of the SERP to 600px. Now we have upto 70 characters visible in the title as compared to 56.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:22 am
by Deach1991
Thank you for sharing your information here.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 am
by Younhand47
Thank you for sharing your information here.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:21 am
by Quaid1954
Thank you for sharing your information here.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:41 am
by Thef1935
You need Google analytics for tracking your traffic. Google webmaster tools for tracking your keywords. And Yahoo site Explorer to track links back to your site as Google does like to provide this info in a reliable manner.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:17 am
by Bung1948
Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.
Re: Should I NoIndex pages that dont convert?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:40 am
by Thad1991
I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?