Page 1 of 1

Navig problem - page doesnt have enought strenght

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm
by lapunluyang
Hey all,

my website have some navigation problems, so XYZ pages are not properly linked with other pages(basicly they are not linked at all - they just exist). Main page www have links to ABC which is strong in google but .. whats the best way to make XYZ stronger? My website have sitemap but it doesnt really help. Should it do any good if i play with <h1>link-to-sitemap</h1>, any other options? Or here only helps buy links to sitemap.html? What would you do?

Thanks for your help !

Re: Navig problem - page doesnt have enought strenght

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:54 am
by VladTepes
I think you should just make a better linking structure for your pages for it is very essential to well-index your site. You don't have to major changes if the site is already ranking or you might lost them.

Re: Navig problem - page doesnt have enought strenght

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm
by my_misyel
I think you need to work on your internal links first. As far as I can see, they are actually quite messy, so you need to fix them in order to get the other pages visible to Google.

Re: Navig problem - page doesnt have enought strenght

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 am
by alexjohn
I think you need to work on your internal links first. As far as I can see, they are actually quite messy, so you need to fix them in order to get the other pages visible to Google.

Re: Navig problem - page doesnt have enought strenght

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:54 pm
by bbyab
My website have sitemap but it doesnt really help.

wow powerleveling