Page 1 of 1

Re: local google listing

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm
by VladTepes
Starts by submitting your site here: http://www.google.com/local/add/analyti ... =lbc&pli=1

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 am
by mrandrei
Go to: Google.com/places By registering, you can show up on local searches on Google.

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm
by yinji
i don't know your answer is what?

Re: local google listing

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:29 am
by seoaz
Submit your listing in Google local.

Re: local google listing

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 am
by seenathkumar
VladTepes wrote:Starts by submitting your site here: http://www.google.com/local/add/analyti ... =lbc&pli=1
yes you have to submit your site then there will be a verification call from Google after all this procedure only your site will be listed.

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:36 am
by seoforu
Google local listing would allow a site to be listed for a particular title in a particular city.

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 am
by YooHee
ariktomar wrote:anybody suggest me that how to do local listing in google with urls..
I have already done but not show any url.
please suggest me that how this possible.

thanks,
custom software development

try to link build your website on local websites, like if you want to target UK, you should do some directories, forums, and also classifieds that are based on UK...

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:28 am
by John23
ariktomar wrote:anybody suggest me that how to do local listing in google with urls..
I have already done but not show any url.
please suggest me that how this possible.

thanks,
I think you have not gone through terms and condition.You can try once but before this just go through guidelines.I have also listed my site in google place.I like google place.Because I have increase my local business through google place.

Re: local google listing

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 am
by anitaphotoshop
google local listing? do you mean google.co.uk ?