Page 1 of 1
Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm
by cookies186
Hi,
I have created RSS of site and Rss of blog. Blog rss I submit when I ping my blog.
I want to know should I submit rss of site to rss feed directories for better ranking in google.
Do i really need to submit rss of site to rss directories...even if it is not going to get updated again and again like news site or blog site.
Regards
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 pm
by VladTepes
Just submit once, pinging and bookmarking new post is enough for them, and of course build links going to them.
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 pm
by brad12
Hi i have also one blog about japanese, but I don't know where is RSS feed url. here is my blog.
http://learnjapanesefreeonline.blogspot.com/
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 pm
by web.hostingmadnes
As of me, Blog submission is effective compare to RSS feed submission.I have tried both terms but I got more impact from blog submission.
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am
by vstrategy
Blog submission is good b but RSS submission is better. Both of this can help in your site optimization.
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:59 am
by mdamin76
Both can work. Mostly blog directories accept both url for indexing.
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 am
by seoforu
You can submit the RSS for both site and blog.
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 am
by amandamattcutt
According to me both Blog Submission and RSS submission are good.
But I like Blog commenting.I think Blog commenting is good as long as you take some things into consideration. First and foremost, you must respect the blog and its owner. If you are going to comment do so with something regarding the content of the blog. Otherwise you will be accused of spam.

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:14 am
by Kyrie
cookies186 wrote:Hi,
I have created RSS of site and Rss of blog. Blog rss I submit when I ping my blog.
I want to know should I submit rss of site to rss feed directories for better ranking in google.
Do i really need to submit rss of site to rss directories...even if it is not going to get updated again and again like news site or blog site.
Regards
i think RSS is only use for pinging your blog so that everytime you update it, the post will be show instantly and it also help to make your site crawl faster....
and i think if you want to use your RSS feed try to post it on forums, some forums allow users to post their blog's RSS link.... and if you're doing submission, try to submit and bookmarks all the pages of your blog so that it can be crawl and index faster....
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 am
by replysanjay
brad12 wrote:Hi i have also one blog about japanese, but I don't know where is RSS feed url. here is my blog.
here is ur rss url
http://learnjapanesefreeonline.blogspot ... ts/default
Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 am
by shozib
If u have wordpress then wordpress pings itself..