Page 1 of 1

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:41 am
by mdamin76
Try typing the first word of your keyword at google search, and see what suggested by google. Usually it'll show those highly searched.

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 am
by VladTepes
Here's some tips and help on customized ways on searching on Google: http://www.google.com/help/features.html

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am
by sagemore48
hi,there.
in my way,using the Google KeywordTool @ https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ ... earch.none

thk u
sage:)

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:57 am
by imhsar
try for seo book keyword research tool it will help you.

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 am
by seoaz
You can also use wordtracker keyword tool.

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 am
by angelinalove
I would like to sugget for giving a try on google adwords, one can know easily about the monthly voulume traffic or globally too.

Re: Where can I find out how many monthly searches a keyword

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 am
by humzayunas
I suggest use the google analytics to get your search info for the keyword you want