Page 1 of 1
Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:40 pm
by tl307
Why do I get the message 'No data available' in Google ? Please help me ?
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 pm
by paide
what message?please tell the message from where?
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 am
by tl307
Thank you for your reply. I was submit sitemap to google webmaster tool. but now Google is such notice. I get the message in Google webmaster tool.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:27 pm
by tl307
What should I do to get out of Sandbox? Please help me, I'm a new bie. Thanks submit !!!
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm
by VladTepes
Means there are no data being registered yet about your site. Complete first all the pages and contents of your site them start building links, soon you will see data.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm
by yinji
sorry,i never had this problem,so i do not know the answer.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm
by paide
your website is a new one?if it is,do more content you must.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 am
by tl307
Thanks all!!

Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 am
by celebrant
I would suggest you if your site is new than do not go in fast way. just try to get only quality backlinks.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 am
by Kyrie
tl307 wrote:Why do I get the message 'No data available' in Google ? Please help me ?
no data available from???? is it an email or is it posted on your website???
i think
"sandbox" only affects your sites keyword ranking... and nothing else besides that...
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:40 am
by tl307
Kyrie wrote:tl307 wrote:Why do I get the message 'No data available' in Google ? Please help me ?
no data available from???? is it an email or is it posted on your website???
i think
"sandbox" only affects your sites keyword ranking... and nothing else besides that...
thanks submit, it is posted on my website.
Re: Please help to build data available in Google ?
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 am
by tl307
webmedia wrote:You have to wait.
if so, how long should I wait???