Page 1 of 1

Looking for some maybe grey-hat ideas for a web of blogs.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm
by cookies186
So, I am looking for some google optimization. I have a service that sets up wordpress blogs for people. I currently have several hundred blogs running around out there and I would like to optimize them for google and bump up their search rating but I am out of ideas.

Sitemaps, robots.txt files, no 404's, compression enabled etc. What I would like to do is set up a mysql database of URLS for each of the blogs and insert a line of php that pulls from that database and places a backlink at the bottom of every blog for every other blog.

So i want to know that do you think this is a bad idea? And do you have any other suggestions for what I could do to raise my entire network of blogs up on google?

Thanks !

Re: Looking for some maybe grey-hat ideas for a web of blogs

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm
by VladTepes
You say you got lots of blogs, better think out of that grey or black hat for there is a chance that all your blogs will be penalized too, white hat is enough. You should ask on website developers community on how to set up that bottom link you want.

Re: Looking for some maybe grey-hat ideas for a web of blogs

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm
by yinji
update your blog content every day.

Re: Looking for some maybe grey-hat ideas for a web of blogs

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:41 pm
by namtruonggiang1
i think update your website everyday, but you have to building backlink, there are blogs and forum have hight pagerank