Page 1 of 1
Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 am
by sumit.dpfoc
Whether submitting articles to same class article directories have any harm?? I know their is no use of submitting website to same class web directories but is it the same case with article directories??? Do anyone know about this???
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm
by VladTepes
Submitting article to those lower class article directories may have little or no impact to your site in terms of backlinks and traffic, better if you just submit articles to well-established article directories and use time to create another article rather than sending one article to many low class article directories.
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 am
by sumit.dpfoc
Yeah I'll do the same. Actually I was trying to get links from broad base, That's why I asked this question. Its fine. I'll concentrate on the articles and the reputated article directories...
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 pm
by mariasabio123
I am not sure about it but i think there is no harm in such submission.
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm
by jonnyhardbaked
There is no harm with it. Just continue posting to different article submission sites.
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 am
by meaganandersen
Well I think if you bookmarked the approved article it will have an effect on your campaign.
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 am
by ujju
I think, it is not worth it to post one article to the same article site of same class.
You should submit your articles to different top article sites for good quality back links.
loft conversion london
Re: Same Class Article Directories
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 pm
by matipad
I think you can try to get good numbers of links from these article directories. These backlinks have low link juice but still act as backlinks so no worry just do the backlinking...