Page 1 of 1

How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 am
by mkar
I just want to know how much it costs to create a website like
digg.com or delicio.us?

Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm
by VladTepes
I'm sure they just started as very cheap and little sites and those kind of services they give makes their value high. Just get a decent site and create pretty much interesting services like what they offer, but of course still not yet introduced around.

Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 am
by Kyrie
how much?? it depends on you and your hard work.... and also on how attract visitors or users to your website...

Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 am
by jenifer143
Don't know about the cost.... but if u want popularity as those websites... then you need to get your site optimized and need to have a really good content rich keywords....

But If you dont have the time you can approach proffessional SEO companies like NeoSOFT Technologies who will do the optimization for your site.

hope this helps

Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 am
by James77
Hi,

I cant guise how much cost it will be take. But I like to say its all depends on you how much you will take initiative in that. And how will be do hard work and attract the users.

Thank You...

Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 pm
by almedajohnson
mkar wrote:I just want to know how much it costs to create a website like
digg.com or delicio.us?
Depends on developer and the company