Paid Link and Google ranking ?
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Paid Link and Google ranking ?
Hi all,
I have heard that Google doesn't give much importance to paid link and it doesn't help to get ranking. So I just want to know that how can Google decide that the link is paid or free ?
I have heard that Google doesn't give much importance to paid link and it doesn't help to get ranking. So I just want to know that how can Google decide that the link is paid or free ?
-
tirupati
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
According to google Algorithm When your site get backlinks from high Page rank website.
Usually backlink from high page rank will be removed after several days even if you pay for an year.
Algorithm
Sudden Backlink high PR
Sudden Backlink high PR on a single day
If it is Non paid link it takes several days to crawl the link itself where as paid link websites are crawled by google every few hours.In google that sites will be marked as paid directory.
So when u submit to directory select free submission only
Usually backlink from high page rank will be removed after several days even if you pay for an year.
Algorithm
Sudden Backlink high PR
Sudden Backlink high PR on a single day
If it is Non paid link it takes several days to crawl the link itself where as paid link websites are crawled by google every few hours.In google that sites will be marked as paid directory.
So when u submit to directory select free submission only
-
nchrist
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
I think they have their own way of knowing if that link is paid or not.wowowo0080 wrote:google will not know it is paid link
Paid links are valuable if you want your product to be noticed by consumers quickly.
If you're just doing this out of laziness, maybe it's not a good idea.
-
AStateOfLogic
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
I've often wondered myself how they could know if it is a paid link. I suppose some of the answers I've seen posted would make sense.
Find DUI defense attorneys and your DUI state laws at DUI Legal Defense Attorneys.
-
rickstan
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm
- Location: Islamorada, FL
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
Ya I don't think it matters unless the link is a 'nofollow' link, which doesn't pass on the 'link juice' a.k.a PR. Social networking sites and such are usually nofollow, though this is a tag that many other sites are using, so make sure if you pay for a link that it doesn't have this tag!
Florida Keys Fishing
Bud n' Mary's Marina, since 1944.
Bud n' Mary's Marina, since 1944.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
Google being in the internet business for so many years, I'm sure they have their own way of classifying many kinds of internet links, from affiliates, hidden links and even paid links. They are aware of it and actually introduced rel="nofollow" tag to protect and prevent those who are buying and selling links to get banned due to a form of manipulation.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
kuyun
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 pm
- Contact:
-
jonnyhardbaked
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
I don't know how Google determines if a link is paid or free, but I know Google has its own way of knowing if that particular link is paid or free.
-
Justinpage
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid Link and Google ranking ?
So, that proves that paid links are not that safe at all. As you can see, majority are saying that your site is at risk when you use paid links. The bottom point is, it is more safe to use free links than paid links. 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests