Page 1 of 1
How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm
by avec2200
Just created a new website about 3 or 4 months ago. The site conent is for
millionaires dating. I think I've tried to get everything work. But I still get PR 0. Is this normal? How long may take to get PR rank for new site?
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 am
by sandh
Try getting good backlinks for your website from good and high PR resources, your continuous efforts will make it.don't worry..Relax!
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 am
by shrikrishnatech
you have not completed minimum 1 year for PR update of site
also your site is not proper optimized for google
follow all ON-page and Off-page SEO strategies
1) use of proper keyword on which you want to optimized your site and ranking top o google
2) Try to get more quality backlink from other site which related to your site
3) Make all types of submission like directories, bookmarking, blogging
4) Submit fresh content to free content submission site with your site link in it. like article submission, blog submission, guest blogging, press release
These all gives you quality backlink which helps to increase your Page rank it takes little time but the result is sure
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 am
by bloomtools
First check the backlinks of your site using this link:
www.domain.com Try to increase the number of backlinks from relevant sites. These will help you to get PR.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm
by VladTepes
Get your site much serp ranking and traffic by aiming for quality links and contents, PR jump will instantly follow.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 am
by nchrist
I think what you should do is to promote your site to related sites as you have. Try to come up with unique and fresh content and update your site regularly for search engine spiders to crawl.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 pm
by Cytheria
Millionaires dating? good luck, I think you're in a niche no one is going to care much about or use. as far as PR, you have to wait until google decides its time to update again, but you will never know if it has updated or not because unless you do a lot of SEO, and on-site SEO, your pr will remain the same.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:57 am
by Fengshui1988
I have the same page rank issue too. My blog has been around for 16months but I still have PR zero. I guess not enough proper SEO marketing might be the problem
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:46 pm
by jonnyhardbaked
There is no specific time for your site to rank. I suggest you to continue what you're doing.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 am
by ZamAnthony
avec2200 wrote:Just created a new website about 3 or 4 months ago. I think I've tried to get everything work. But I still get PR 0. Is this normal? How long may take to get PR rank for new site?
Hi there, try to focus more on good promotional ads for your site. Share your links to top and authorize site and of course to relevant niche as your site have. You can also do link exchange to site that has a relevant to yours. Social networks like facebook and twitter can also boost your sites traffic.
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 am
by bachi4u
it takes about minimum 3 to 5 months if u follow all kinds of techniques like seo, sem, ppc campaigns to get PR rank
Re: How much time may take for a new site to get PR rank?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:14 am
by Sontribled1960
Along with your content, promoting or submitting your links to related sites.