Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
-
richarddonald78
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm
- Contact:
Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
I have been struggling with a doubt right now. I have been using Safari and Internet Explorer to search for my targeted keywords. The kind of results that I got from Google is really shocking. I have known that my site has been ranked on the third page of the search engine. But when I checked it through Google Chrome my website is on the first page. How can there be different results in different browsers? Is there anyone who had experience something like this? Do web browsers have impact on the rankings? Please offer your opinions I really need help on this.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
It is just pretty normal and nothing is wrong on this case. Sometimes you can even get different results for searching the same term in just few minutes of interval, personalized setting like when you are logged in in any Google account affects your query results. Better to logged out and set Google US to see your site's true rankings.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Click SSL
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
- Location: Newark, DE, USA
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
I've heard this on place. But personally I had never experienced about this query. Well It can might be because of cookies or history of particular browser. Try after deleting all history of both browsers and also check they both working for same proxy. It can be different results because of different proxy in both browsers.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com
-
Webby49
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Do you usually use Chrome as your default browser? Agree with the above that you should use a rankchecker, and if you're going to search manually then ensure you clear your browsing history and all cookies in the browser as this will also have an effect. Hence if you search in your default browser without deleting history, then you will have been on the site many more times and the search engines will take this into account to personalise the results a bit based on what sites you have previously visited.
-
Addy
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
If you have any type of query related to any search engine or seo, feel free to ask it on WebmasterQuery.com 
Regards
Regards
-
Relp1946
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Shows up 2nd place on google under "Bo-ca Eaton Merchant Services".
-
Illudge35
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
I have been struggling with a doubt right now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 258 guests