Page 1 of 1
Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:05 pm
by richarddonald78
I have been struggling with a doubt right now. I have been using Safari and Internet Explorer to search for my targeted keywords. The kind of results that I got from Google is really shocking. I have known that my site has been ranked on the third page of the search engine. But when I checked it through Google Chrome my website is on the first page. How can there be different results in different browsers? Is there anyone who had experience something like this? Do web browsers have impact on the rankings? Please offer your opinions I really need help on this.
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am
by VladTepes
It is just pretty normal and nothing is wrong on this case. Sometimes you can even get different results for searching the same term in just few minutes of interval, personalized setting like when you are logged in in any Google account affects your query results. Better to logged out and set Google US to see your site's true rankings.
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 am
by Click SSL
I've heard this on place. But personally I had never experienced about this query. Well It can might be because of cookies or history of particular browser. Try after deleting all history of both browsers and also check they both working for same proxy. It can be different results because of different proxy in both browsers.
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 am
by Webby49
Do you usually use Chrome as your default browser? Agree with the above that you should use a rankchecker, and if you're going to search manually then ensure you clear your browsing history and all cookies in the browser as this will also have an effect. Hence if you search in your default browser without deleting history, then you will have been on the site many more times and the search engines will take this into account to personalise the results a bit based on what sites you have previously visited.
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 am
by Addy
If you have any type of query related to any search engine or seo, feel free to ask it on
WebmasterQuery.com
Regards
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:07 am
by Relp1946
Shows up 2nd place on google under "Bo-ca Eaton Merchant Services".
Re: Could someone solve my query relevant to Google results?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 am
by Illudge35
I have been struggling with a doubt right now