Page 1 of 1
Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm
by VladTepes
What you did is just normal for every site owner, it should be fine. Resubmit sitemap on GWT whenever you do changes or set up new pages.
Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 am
by John23
As per my seo experience. You can sure change title of your site. You will check this update in search engine after once again crawling. It may take some time but you can. But do not frequently change the title as it may effect on your ranking.
Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 am
by infomesh
you can change the titles, description, keywords according to the SEO requirements. nothing will happen.
Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm
by profseoindia
You don't need to worry about that you can change the title any time. There is not any bad effect.
Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm
by Ashleyjohn
Yeah, its right you change the title and then see after crawling it would be there in Google search. but if you change your URL then you need to again re-indexed that page because keep URL in its Google Bot through that it recognize the page.