Page 1 of 1
Re: how to get the weight concentrated of the website on www
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 am
by johnmatthew
I hope you are talking about the redirection of non www version of your web-site to www. There are different settings for doing the same that depends upon which server your site is hosted on. if it is on Apache server then you have to create a .htaccess file in the root folder of your website and put the code there or otherwise if your site is hosted on an IIS server then there are different settings.
If this is the issue, let me know, I could help you.
Re: how to get the weight concentrated of the website on www
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 am
by VladTepes
301 redirect is the best solution, try this tutorial Youtube.com/watch?v=OCTlmuUjqa0
Re: how to get the weight concentrated of the website on www
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:49 am
by johnmatthew
Hi, I am sorry to say in case of IIS server you have to contact with your hosting company. If they need any help regarding 301 redirection, i think this could help you:
http://www.stepforth.com/resources/web- ... -redirect/
Re: how to get the weight concentrated of the website on www
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 am
by tutyxin
www.91913.cn web site,Why do I website ranking is very poor。