Page 1 of 1
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 am
by YooHee
maybe the keywords are not that popular?
or maybe the link popularity of websites that you're linked are not that good enough
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm
by VladTepes
Look for more competitive keywords with higher search volume and get ranked.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 pm
by Click SSL
Keywords selection is most important task in search engine optimization. It may take some time but should be done with very carefully.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:14 am
by perfectionj
There is only on reason behind your query. Your keyword decision is not as good as it should be.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 pm
by solidtrustpay
On page seo work related activity.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 am
by nisha
on page 1 on Google it's difficult but it is possible because i was working some project and after 3 month i got 1 page ranking and 3 keyword on 1st no use unique seo
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 pm
by jefferyham
perfectionj wrote:There is only on reason behind your query. Your keyword decision is not as good as it should be.
I do agree on this from experience.
StickyAds2u Malaysia Online Marketplace
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am
by nichetech
Yes I do agree with my friends keyword plays vital role and one more thing I suggest is only organic traffic is not the help try with some backlink building as well as social media. This might help to generate awareness of your products and will get help for sure.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 am
by webmanageservices
I think you can use a video optimization and PDF submission like Off Page work and wait and watch a result. Don’t try to change a Meta tags.
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:22 am
by 714753178
Try "cheap phones"
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am
by kutuno
I came to your article from another article and am really interested in this learning about this. , I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.
barbie furniture
Re: On Page 1 in Google?
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 am
by saharkhatun12
It will happen after SEO. I just couldn’t leave your forum before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... Will be back often to check up on new Stuff you forums!
Warm Tiles