Page 1 of 1

Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Google

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 pm
by FrankIPV6
Hello!

I have a website http://www.mdkwebgroup.com and what I did is that I redirect the request onto sanfranciscoseowebsitedesigners.com/. I think this keword reach domain name will help in SEO on Google.

What I also do is I build links to mdkwebgroup.com. Question: Am I doing right? Or I should build link straight to the second domain name.

I really appreciate your advice!

Thank you!

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 pm
by VladTepes
Google may consider you are manipulating the SEO process for your second site which is not good. The safest redirect is 301 permanent, if you are not intended to redirect one site to another, Google will figure it out and may penalize your sites. Don't short cut things, build links directly to your preferred site.

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 am
by nisha
i always use article and link submission on high pr site this is good for increase PR

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am
by FrankIPV6
VladTepes wrote:Google may consider you are manipulating the SEO process for your second site which is not good. The safest redirect is 301 permanent, if you are not intended to redirect one site to another, Google will figure it out and may penalize your sites. Don't short cut things, build links directly to your preferred site.

Thanks for helpful info. I will double check what redirect I have now. And will be building links to mdkwebgroup.com

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 am
by Click SSL
I would also like to go with VladTepes answer.

Re: Looking For Advice Regarding How To Improve Page Rank Go

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 am
by ujju
FrankIPV6 wrote:Hello!

I have a website http://www.mdkwebgroup.com and what I did is that I redirect the request onto sanfranciscoseowebsitedesigners.com/. I think this keword reach domain name will help in SEO on Google.

What I also do is I build links to mdkwebgroup.com. Question: Am I doing right? Or I should build link straight to the second domain name.

I really appreciate your advice!

Thank you!
I never ever tried this kind of this thing. I do manual directory submission, article submission, blog and forum posting. These techniques works for my sites.