Page 1 of 1

Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am
by mellg
Hello Friends,

My name is Mell Gibson, I have a little but confusion about Google webmaster tool. Actually there were some bugs on my website. I solved when I found out, after 3-4 days I checked my webmaster accounts but unfortunately it wasn't updated by google, does anyone know about google webmaster update frequency? I'm really worried about it and also my site ranking dropped about this. Expert help appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm
by VladTepes
Did you resubmit too your ml sitemap? Adjusting crawling rate for your site may help too..

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm
by mellg
VladTepes wrote:Did you resubmit too your ml sitemap? Adjusting crawling rate for your site may help too..
Ya I regenerated & also resubmitted xml sitemap in google webmaster, but nothing was updated after that.

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 am
by jackmarker
Resubmit your sitemap but make sure your all web site URLs should be proper and live.

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm
by mellg
jackmarker wrote:Resubmit your sitemap but make sure your all web site URLs should be proper and live.
I checked all static pages are perfect but the pages are not in my control which become itself by search queries.

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:38 am
by hutbephotmb
Hello, update your sitemap and proceed to use fetch in google search consol to google update faster offline.

Depending on the area where the google webmaster frequency will update differently. It usually takes 10-15 days.

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:27 pm
by sksharma
Hi,
Don't worry because it takes some time to update the changes and sometimes it takes too long to update the changes so check you made the changes properly and it is also one of the drawbacks of GWT to show the old report.

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:16 am
by Jbcookwares
Resubmit the sitemap.xml and wait for the Website performance in Google Analytics Tool.

Please Visit jbcookware.com Website to purchase Stainless Steel Cookware Online.