Page 1 of 2

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm
by mellg
Hi dude, I also passed out from same problem as you for my forum http://forum.submitexpress.com/ but actually I learn so many things. Like social bookmarking, blog commenting and signature in other forum is necessary thing but additionally you can create a shout for your forum for more traffic. And I noticed that there is php error on your forum. There is chance to lost your audience so try to keep your forum error free, because 50 % people try to avoid visit again if they find any error on the site except popular site.

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am
by Vera
You will need to grow step by step. Ensure that the posts on the forum are high quality and that people will tell their friends about it and it ill grow fast.

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm
by ausweb
Keep on participating in forums especially to your related forums.. Of course you need to find where you can target your visitors. ;)

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm
by VladTepes
Maybe just put some very cool collections that will interest visitors. If you impress them, they will do the link building for you by referring your site.

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 am
by Jajwicoy
Yes, I agree. When people start bragging about Alexa rankings, I just say, "Congrats - you successfully installed the Alexa toolbar"

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am
by kutuno
I really appreciate your work, you have been a great contributor and always share news that I can’t find on other resources.



artificial grass

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 am
by keherasanu32
I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.I was very encouraged to find this forum. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you forums.




Tablecloths

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 am
by sania
well in my point of view,
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page[1] and used by the Google Internet search engine..

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 am
by nativetranslator
The answer is doing effective SEO and social media optimization as well! It's laborious and time consuming, I agree. But better not to go for any short cut, as later they won't really work for you.

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:28 am
by Richard Peet
Get traffic and higher rank you have to do on page SEO and More and More Off page SEO

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:31 am
by simmonpaul
If you have more Impressions in Google Webmaster Tool for your site then you can get much traffic from search engine.Promote your website in various sites like forum,web directories,article etc..

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm
by frankrizal
SEO is vital to increase rankings and traffic. But vas what others say SEO is not a overnight job! It takes time..

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 pm
by quadradesign2
You need to do social bookmarking and social media marketing to get a higher traffic. Also you have to use all link building techniques to get Page Rank.

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:43 am
by stevepeterson1
These are the best ways to get traffic and higher rank.
1. Quality Content
2. Keyword Research
3. Title and Meta Tag
4. Link Building

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 am
by justinthomsony
Well, for getting more and more traffic, your content should be unique and clear. We never use copy content because it effects to our ranking. As keyword selection is also one of most important process for effective SEO and the main, Link building is one of most sufficient feature to getting massive traffic to our site. We can easily improve the page rank and visibility of our site with the help of effective Link building.