Page 1 of 1

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am
by VladTepes
With proper xml sitemap submission, site verification and strong backlinks, your site should be indexed in a week. I suggest to give more quality contents on your homepage..

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 am
by kutuno
It’s really cool in terms of the resources and look. It saved a great deal of time of mine as I get all the information accumulated here I have you on my bookmark. Reading it really helps in getting proper idea about the topic. It’s quite elaborate


gelato cups and spoons

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:09 am
by shakir
joesmith5040 wrote:Hi, i'm new at SEO. I am wondering about how long it will take google to index my site. I read up that sitemaps would help, so I created one. how long should I wait before assuming something is wrong?

the website is http://www.burnscomputers.com
New sites will take some more time, Since a month my new site is not indexed, but in my old site new pages are indexing within 24 hrs

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm
by davedann
Yesterday I submitted new site to google webmaster and it got indexed in couple of hours..all I always use is > submit tu search engines, digg, stumbleupon, twitter, reddit and couple of pligg sites..thats it...no need to do more, really.

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 am
by Vanduzeir
Time is an necessary part about this thanks for giving this information. This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!



full loft bed

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 am
by fakesoul
Sitemap works but you need to have robots too. Also try a html sitemap.

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 am
by nativetranslator
Your website has been indexed by Google. Please tell me one thing why you're getting so scared of indexing? Indexing is just listing your websites' pages in huge database of search engines, and for that you don't need to go for search engines submissions, posting in Digg etc. Listing your website in Webmaster tools is necessary for various reasons. If you don't use any unethical process in your website then Google will definitely find and index your website, so don't worry! There is no particular time that Google maintain for indexing any website. Some can be indexed in 1/2 days some can get indexed in a week or more.

Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 am
by janu
Advantages of google to index PuSH is much more computationally efficient for Google but Slatkin says that even more important is the impact of such a move for small publishers. Right now many small sites get visited by Google maybe once a week. With a PuSH system in place, they would be able to get their content to Google automatically right away.

A richer, faster, more efficient internet would be good for everyone, but the benefits in search wouldn't be limited to Google, either. The PubSubHubbub is an open protocol and the feeds would be as visible to Yahoo and Bing as they would be to Google.
cheap air tickets

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am
by furniture
it depends google update. sometime quick sometime it takes time.

Re: Time for Google to Index?

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 am
by Trand1970
Manual submission is best for blog submission and it's gives you additional benefits.