Page 1 of 1

How to get site pages listed below google search result

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm
by kathiny
I dont know if I can explain it properly but I need the site pages listed below the search result when someone try to search for my site.

Just search for >>SITL India>> The result in google has pages listed below the result like promotions, conferences, associations etc...

I want to achieve something like that.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 am
by ella.boswell
You can't control IF they are shown, but when Google shows them you can control WHICH links are shown via Google webmaster tools.

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 am
by Joe M
Google controls whether you have sub-pages listed under your primary page. If you have enough content, and it looks to be good subject-oriented content, than Google will "break out" those sections and list them.

Re: How to get site pages listed below google search result

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 am
by VladTepes
It is called Sitelinks, especially given to sites who have enough authority and reputation for being legitimate site.