Page 1 of 1
PR update going on now?
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:31 pm
by directfuture
I am seeing changes from Google data centres for our online bathroom shop Bella Bathrooms Ltd today.
We have had a PR of 3 for the last 4 months but now results are coming back of PR’s between 3 and 4
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:38 am
by Joseph James
Yes i have noticed some change in my PR as well
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:31 pm
by 80smusic
not seen any change in PR of both my sites yet
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:52 pm
by wuzhong
I saw changes of PR too.
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:05 pm
by imranahmed
nothing happen yet
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:57 am
by qaswer
If someone work on site hard then he/she can see good change in PR in every update which normally takes place after 3 moths almost .
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:31 pm
by redblush
yes... sometimes the changes in PR update is 3 mos or much longer than that.
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:52 am
by wuzhong
The PR of one of my small sites decreased from 3 to 2. I have paid so little effort to it. Maybe Google thinks we are lazy boys,so she gave us a -1 on PR.

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:14 am
by markov
I have observed that my HM is of the same PR3, but however for the internal pages, it has inreased considrably.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 am
by Ka-canor
I'm waiting for another update. Congratulation's to all who increased there PR.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:03 am
by www.tradeco.co.uk
Yeah, we've gone up too
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:58 am
by easycash81
I am still waiting for a PR . I have 300 + backlinks and i dont know why google is so slow in asigning PR . I guess loads of work
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:25 pm
by qtblue
My page rank seems to change at least one a month. It will drop from 3 to 0 for a few days and then go back to 3. When I start a new site, it will usually go to 0 in a few weeks and then takes another 2 months to get a 1 or 2 ranking.