Page 1 of 1
Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 am
by JackiPhone
I have been studying this for the last weeks and can’t seem to discover a real response regarding what I am trying to achieve. I have a website that I am operating on that is going to focus on approximately 200 different places. The articles of all the webpages are going to be similar apart from the town name which will be different in the headline, body and url, ect, but the concept of it all with be similar. Each web page will focus on its own exacting search term for that town, so there will be no competitors between webpages. Is this build ok to do or is the search engines going to target me for this?
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am
by VladTepes
Do you think it is applicable in natural world, I mean does it could help inform your visitors better? Better write content for visitors, just don't over optimize it.
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 am
by AdamWill
Google hate those websites which use duplicate web content for their websites or use same content in other links.
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm
by Yondaime
Duplicate content within the website's pages violates the quality guidelines of Google this will punish your site and lower its search engine rankings and popularity as well as traffic from the visitors.
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:30 am
by softonaseo15
Ya Google will penalize you for duplicate content.
|
Criminal Justice Degree |
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm
by gapinfotech
you don't worry your content already index
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 pm
by quadradesign2
That might be problem that would be considered as spamming.
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am
by Wishbone
That method should be fine if it is highly applicable and done professionally. Use such tags like canonical if needed.
Re: Duplicate content inside same website
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 am
by labelkits
I do not think it is good choice