Page 1 of 2
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:45 am
by marykabrown
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
hi,
I always use Google chrome for browsing .I think Google chrome
is better than Firefox .what about you think ????
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 am
by VladTepes
Chrome getting more and more stable but it is not made for webmasters, unlike Firefox who has so far the best browser with lots of applications compatible with it.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 pm
by onlineedublog
Chrome is much faster but Firefox is more reliable with so many plugins ..!
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 am
by marykabrown
Google Chrome is better than Firefox
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 pm
by quadradesign2
Yes i agree.. Google chrome is better and faster than Mozilla firefox. I normally use Mozilla firefox.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 pm
by CliffLee
I'm still using Firefox since I'm so used to it. But Chrome may be an option later this year. Maybe after a few tweaks.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 am
by stevepeterson1
I always choose firefox to work because there are so many advantages of it. It has amazing and outstanding features which makes work very easy. I would like to work with it.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 am
by justinthomsony
I want to go with Firefox. Because of it's one of most sufficient browser to surf the Internet. Firefox is really faster than any other browser over the Internet. As the stunning features of this browser really makes it powerful! According to my sense, it's really perfect browser among all of them.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am
by starinfranet10
both are good but i preffer google chrome because its fast browser..
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:36 am
by AdamWill
Both browser are great but for YouTube, Facebook etc Google chrome is better and for web SEO Firefox Mozilla is best.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:47 pm
by KirkB KirkB
I use Google Chrome all the time - although some pages do not display the text properly, I still find it fast. Firefox is supposed to have many more extensions and add on's, but I've never really given it a try.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 am
by amitets
Google Chrome provides fast surfing,but Mozilla Firefox has Add on feature.This is the great feature in Firefox for page ranking and other thing.
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 am
by saamarth
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 am
by subin
Google Chrome is the best quickest and fastest browser supportive all windows applications
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 am
by subin
Google Chrome is the best browser most reliable,faster and more safe, but compared to others.