Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domains Settings page.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Websites, click on WordPress:
- Under WordPress blog URL, type your WordPress site's URL (e.g. "http://www.coolexample.wordpress.com") in the field provided, and click Next.
- When visitors enter your domain name into their browser, they will now be redirected to your WordPress site.