something confusions about yahoo

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
rebecca520

something confusions about yahoo

Postby rebecca520 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am

I've learned seo since last year, just a beginner,I'm confused about the yahoo pr. does the search results come up just according to the number of links? or something else?sorry for the spell.

VladTepes

Re: something confusions about yahoo

Postby VladTepes » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Yahoo don't have PageRank technology. Many webmaster says more emphasis on contents like through tags, headers, metas, etc can help on Yahoo ranking. Link building and links with nofollow attribute are being counted by Yahoo.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

kiranjyo

Postby kiranjyo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:06 am

I think this link will help you to clear the doubts

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/search ... cs-14.html
Reliable dedicated servers
24/7 Support - singlehop.com
Managed Hosting

humzayunas

Postby humzayunas » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 am

Yahooo seo is quite easy than the google
PR 5 dofollow Social bookmarking

finderou

Postby finderou » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 am

Yahoo and Google comparison
Rosetta Stone Korean
cheaprsshop.com/rosetta-stone-arabic-c-1.html

diva

Postby diva » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 am

VladTepes wrote:Yahoo don't have PageRank technology. Many webmaster says more emphasis on contents like through tags, headers, metas, etc can help on Yahoo ranking. Link building and links with nofollow attribute are being counted by Yahoo.

I am totally agree with you..

foreverest

Postby foreverest » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:23 am

seocorporation wrote:Do not say sorry for the spells. Its ok. To be very frank no one knows the exact algorithm on which Google or yahoo give rankings but the closest guesses are that give great importance to SEO optimized quality content and quality links.

I agree completely. High quality content and high quality links is great important. The algorithm of Yahoo or Google is change.
[url=http://www.foreverest.cn/en/ProductInfo95/GUM_ROSIN12.html]Gum Rosin[/url], [url=http://www.foreverest.cn]Rosin[/url]

Missman

Postby Missman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 pm

The North Face(North face outlet store )has developed a superior reputation for quality, performance and authenticity by providing technically advanced products capable of withstanding the most extreme conditions.

Missman

Postby Missman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 pm

For nearly 30 years, the Company's North face outlet anNorth face jacketsequipment have been the brand of choice for numerous high altitude and polar expeditions. These products are used extensively by world-class climbers, explorers and extreme skiers, whose lives depend on the performance of their apparel and equipment. To maintain and further enhance this unique legacy, the Company continuously develops and introduces innovative products that are functional and are designed to be both technically superior and, in many instances, to set the industry standard in each product category.

Missman

Postby Missman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm

The North face salecultivates its extreme image through its targeted marketing efforts and its teams of world-class climbers, explorers and skiers. Innovative product design and consistent development and introduction of new products have always been North Face's greatest strengths.

furniture

Postby furniture » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 am

i think they rely on google etc.

pauledward

Postby pauledward » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:42 am

Return to “Yahoo Search”