Automatical reciprocal link

For discussion of Link building methods.
webrickco

Automatical reciprocal link

Post by webrickco »

Most link exchange programs require the daily based actions of the webmasters in order to contact other webmasters to perform exchanges of links, manually added to their sites,

Recently, i found out sites that were promoting automatic link exchanges. Webmasters only have to register and place a simple code into your site, allowing to dinamically link the site to every other sites belonging to the same category.

I've heard that automatic reciprocal link could lead you to some kind of google banned.

However the benefit of such a method seemed to me obvious i decided to register to one of them and wait to see. So far nothing happened, i maintain the poor PR i had before.

Would this be true?
[url=http://www.webrickco.com/]Visit Webrickco![/url]

webrickco

Post by webrickco »

Well, maybe i didn't explain the concept well.

The automatic link exchange program consists in aproximatively the same as standard reciprocal link exchange programs, but instead of having to find across the directory to who you want to link to, links are made automatically within the same category. Which means, you link directly to all sites in the directory with the same category as yours and every new site registered in that category links automatically to any other already registered in that same category.

The third party remains however the same as in standard programs, meaning, they rule the sites registered in their directory and deal with the ethical part refusing to inscribe improper sites or sites which does not belong to the category they pretend to fit in.

The advantages are quite enormous, considering the third party job is well done and you really link to sites that matters to you. You save an enormous amount of time dealing with unrelated sites ([banned word - SPAM] and house selling are bothering me a lot in standard programs). In fact you don't have any trouble at all.

The doubt still remains: will google ban you for automatically linking to other related sites?
[url=http://www.webrickco.com/]Visit Webrickco![/url]

Ka-canor

Post by Ka-canor »