Page 1 of 1

Link Exchange Help Needed.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 am
by Music Flick
One way link exchange takes many a months to get approved.
I need help about reciprocal links.

1. Do the links have to be on the same page?
OR
Can I make another page on my domain and put all the links there?

For example.

My domain is http://www.flickrmusic.com

Can I make a Link Exchange link page like this http://www.flickrmusic.com/link.php

Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for all your replies.

One way link exchange

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 am
by joesearch
One way link exchange may take longer but it does have more value! If you want to do 2 way link exchanges, then just make sure that you only exchange links with relevant sites. And keep the number of links per page down to a reasonable number.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:30 am
by stevewaganer
one way link building is preferable. link exchange with a site which is relevent to your site.

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:06 am
by erikko
one way link building is effective but if youre into two way, i suggest you to take link exchange as the best option rather than reciprocal since in reciprocal you arent 100% sure that you will get a quality site

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:06 pm
by ben_tambling
you can place all the links on a link partners page... be sure to organize it and choose carefully your link partners.. some partners will delete you from their site without noticing you...

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16 pm
by mahesa
Yup..I think so..you'd be better put all the reciprocal links on a special page..it'd be easier for you to maintain if your link partners is still linking to you or not :D

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:30 pm
by skysoldier
ben_tambling wrote:you can place all the links on a link partners page... be sure to organize it and choose carefully your link partners.. some partners will delete you from their site without noticing you...
Indeed, so we must check the links regularly to see weather they will delete the links or not! btw link popularity increases the chance of gaining traffic organically!

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:49 am
by AS-9
erikko wrote:one way link building is effective but if youre into two way, i suggest you to take link exchange as the best option rather than reciprocal since in reciprocal you arent 100% sure that you will get a quality site
I think you're a bit confused, read more about link exchange http://www.scribd.com/doc/339298/Link-E ... ated_doc=1

Re: Link Exchange Help Needed.

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:59 pm
by x3mario
Music Flick wrote:One way link exchange takes many a months to get approved.
I need help about reciprocal links.

1. Do the links have to be on the same page?
OR
Can I make another page on my domain and put all the links there?

For example.

My domain is http://www.flickrmusic.com

Can I make a Link Exchange link page like this http://www.flickrmusic.com/link.php

Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for all your replies.
That's a good idea that you creat a separate page for your link exchange partner so that it looks organize.

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 pm
by Ka-canor
Yup thats a good idea.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 am
by Digitoko
Yes It is good. But do reciprocal of that websites those have must relevant to your websites. And try to link exchange with blogs.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:10 pm
by Ka-canor
try to use your blog for three way link to get one way for your site.

Free Reciprocal Link Exchange directory

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:55 am
by ngelindsouza
I have got a brand new Free link exchange directory. dmozwebdirectory.com.

Please visit and submit your site with reciprocal links.

Thanks
Ngelin