This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
popo256
Posts: 62 Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: USA
Contact:
Post
by popo256 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am
Looks interesting. Thank you for keeping us updated.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]
madness222
Posts: 111 Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:
Post
by madness222 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:32 am
I also notice that, And I guess they want to challenge Bing for that...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]
Lingua21
Posts: 23 Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 am
Location: Newark on Trent UK
Contact:
Post
by Lingua21 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 am
If you are looking for products and services then these results just get in the way. There should be an option to switch these boxes off.
I hear that they are also bringing out a new translation tool for mobiles. That should be interesting.
[url=http://www.lingua21.com]Italian translation[/url]
customtshirts
Posts: 3 Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 pm
Contact:
Post
by customtshirts » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 am
Its very interesting. I didn't notice it before. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.
royalroofing
Posts: 72 Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:
Post
by royalroofing » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 am
I dont know if this is kinda dumb but what is Google Real Time Search?
Well even if you guys dont answer my question, I will still get it the next time I visit google.com.
Thanks for telling me of Google Real Time Search.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]
Alex.M
Posts: 30 Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Contact:
Post
by Alex.M » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am
i did not heard about it
i`l read when i`l have time
chauhan
Posts: 93 Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:
Post
by chauhan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 am
I also think that Google's real time search is Google's answer to Microsoft's Bing.
Last edited by
chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 733 guests