I Need More Traffic, But I Ran Out of Techniques

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
sanbir123
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:25 pm
Contact:

I Need More Traffic, But I Ran Out of Techniques

Post by sanbir123 »

So I have my blog up and running, and its getting pretty decent results in the search engines... for now. But right now I need more traffic, how would I go about doing that. Here's what I've done so far.

Make a squidoo page, create a blogspot, sign up for technorati, sign up for blogcatalog, distribute my rss feed.

I'm not sure what else to do.

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Post by madness222 »

convincing but I guess you still need to stumble to generate much more traffic...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

dylan55
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:

Post by dylan55 »

Stumbleupon and digg are best site that generates traffics for your site.

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

You can do the Social Media Optimization. It is promoting your blog in twitter, stunbleupon and facebook.. They can really give you a good traffic. :)

aaronwilliams123456
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: providence
Contact:

Post by aaronwilliams123456 »

Why don't you do some pay per click. There are some keywords out there that have a lot of searches and low cost per click. I've seen words with 2,000,000 searches a month for .05 a click.
[url=http://www.laptop-carryingcases.com]Laptop Carrying Cases[/url]

ukhotels
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Contact:

Post by ukhotels »

you can do article posting, and do social media.

seofirstpage
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by seofirstpage »

Create valuable content, post article, and do digg, stumble...
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Maybe you could enhance and reformulate those methods you have. Best thing to do is to make the contents more interesting and catchy.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

potsyn
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by potsyn »

Participate on the following:

link wheel
article submission
press release
online groups
classified ads
squidoo lens
hub page
social bookmarking
social networking
blog commenting
forum posting
[url=http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Digital-Cameras-c980.htm]Canon digital cameras[/url]

jgalty
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Contact:

Post by jgalty »

social marketing is key.. facebook, twitter etc. and also you got to keep doing it non stop.
[url=http://wiredtogether.ca]Web Design in Barrie[/url]

solar_power
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by solar_power »

Try to join social bookmarking and networking sites.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]

TerryTurner
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Post by TerryTurner »

There are numerous different ways to get high value targeted traffic but the most cost-effective one is by far search engine optimization.
[url=http://www.howtocopywiigamesguide.com]how to burn wii games[/url] - [url=http://www.copywiigames.org]copy wii games[/url]

freedomone
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Contact:

Post by freedomone »

If you need traffic there are many possible ways to do that and one of that is through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
[Excessive links removed for spam. Please only post 1 URL per message - ADMIN]

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Post by probafix »

Social networking sites are best...
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Harmain
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

ank wheel and seo forums posting

Post by Harmain »

just run two campaigns to promote, lank wheel and seo forums posting :arrow: :arrow:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 274 guests