Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others..?
-
rohnsmith
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 am
- Contact:
Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others..?
Hi to all
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?
[url=http://www.easydisplay.com.cn] Banner Stands [/url]
[url=http://www.easydisplay.com.cn] Retractable Banner Stand [/url]
[url=http://www.easydisplay.com.cn] Retractable Banner Stand [/url]
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
I actually can't find much updated and accurate keyword research tool than Google's. I would like to know too if there's other better than it...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
joesmith
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
Google AdWords Tool External is probably using search statistics on Google search engine alone. Other keyword tools are considering all search engines, so it's quite hard to decide which tool is the most accurate. The best thing to do is to make a comparison between some keyword tools and find which keywords are really competitive and received high search volumes based on a crude average.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
rypher21
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
- Location: Asia
- Contact:
-
khai
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
- Contact:
-
lvhardmoney
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm
- Contact:
-
seo.doc
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
- Contact:
-
computerstar
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others.
[quote="rohnsmith"]Hi to all
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?[/quote]
yes it is right.
SEO for
http://www.computerstar.ca/
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?[/quote]
yes it is right.
SEO for
http://www.computerstar.ca/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 599 guests