Why are you like Google?
-
mikejoel
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm
- Contact:
-
IntegratedS
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
virande
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
Hello Guys,
Internet without searching is like a car without wheels. You won't get too far. Using the same analogy - would you rather have a car with new tires or tires that you found on a junk yard? Both would work, but the new ones will just work much better. And the same applies to the way you search. But don't worry, to go from junk yard searches to brand new Michelin's won't cost you anything. All you need is to ask Google nicely.
Thanks.
Internet without searching is like a car without wheels. You won't get too far. Using the same analogy - would you rather have a car with new tires or tires that you found on a junk yard? Both would work, but the new ones will just work much better. And the same applies to the way you search. But don't worry, to go from junk yard searches to brand new Michelin's won't cost you anything. All you need is to ask Google nicely.
Thanks.
-
suzzii
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 am
- Contact:
-
sammy
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am
- Contact:
-
linkmoko
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am
- Contact:
Why are you like Google?
I just like Google than anyone else in the search engine.
-
robaljoo
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am
- Contact:
-
divya101101
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
Why I like Google? Simple even you ask a small child to search on Google then He definitely plays Google.
Google showing relevant result as per passing search query, our problem short out in short time without wasting search in yahoo, msn and other search engine, that's why I give more priority to Google during searching purposes.
Google services give additional advantages to me, I love google earth, Gmail, Blogspot, Google adword keyword tool, Google webmaster central, map, Google news and Orkut. All the above service make me fan of google.
Google showing relevant result as per passing search query, our problem short out in short time without wasting search in yahoo, msn and other search engine, that's why I give more priority to Google during searching purposes.
Google services give additional advantages to me, I love google earth, Gmail, Blogspot, Google adword keyword tool, Google webmaster central, map, Google news and Orkut. All the above service make me fan of google.
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
Help for earning so that i like it..
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
brucecaine
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
Google services give extra advantages to me, I love google earth, Gmail, Blogspot, Google adword keyword tool, Google webmaster central, map, Google news and Orkut. All the above service construct me fan of google.Google showing applicable result as per passing search query, our trouble short out in short time without wasting search in yahoo, msn and other search engine, that's why I give more precedence to Google during searching purposes.
-
myjsbest4u
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 am
- Contact:
Why are you like Google?
I like google because it gives me the whole information on every topic which I want to search.
I also use this because it is very populer.
I also use this because it is very populer.
[url=http:///www.thinkforwrite.com]Submit Your Articles Here[/url]
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
For best and better results.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
davidhill
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 am
- Location: FL,USA
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
Google is better since the SEO consideration is much better then yahoo. And I will say Yahoo is the second. 
-
rabbiravdis
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Why are you like Google?
You can find travel information with the right keywords for Google search or you can find all the news from Google or anything
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 277 guests