Index problem

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
stratejist76
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:04 pm
Contact:

Index problem

Post by stratejist76 »

Hi,

I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???

Thanks all for your concern..
[url=http://www.kadinhayat.com/]Women Life in Turkey[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

leftybogs wrote:Whoaw.. 2 yrs and your site is not index... i think your site is ban...

Yup, The site is already banned by Google.

websurfers
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
Location: INDIA
Contact:

HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX IT

Post by websurfers »

Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.

You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.

TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Next time be careful on your site optimization because loosing your rank to Google search engine it may also loose the largest market to your site.

james12
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by james12 »

Before submiting re-inclusion request to google, read google guidline about search engine friend list website and remove all the unlegal thing from you website.
[url=http://www.varologic.com/eBay-Store-Management.aspx]ebay tools[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Use "site:www.turkiyepost.com" command to check if your site is indexed in google.

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Your site has been indexed by Google. Build quality links to improve your ranking.

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Post by amortization »

leftybogs wrote:Whoaw.. 2 yrs and your site is not index... i think your site is ban...
I think so too... but I'd like to ask what prompts Google to ban your site.

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Re: HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX I

Post by amortization »

websurfers wrote:Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.

You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.

TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU
This is funny, but this is the second EXACT Post I've seen and it leads me to the same site that deals with Web site development. Is there a REALLY free tool to help me build my sitemap.xml?

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Post by amortization »

Ka-canor wrote:Next time be careful on your site optimization because loosing your rank to Google search engine it may also loose the largest market to your site.
thanks, am relatively new to SEO, what are the things that we should watch out for?

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Post by amortization »

rayter wrote:Your site has been indexed by Google. Build quality links to improve your ranking.
While it has been indexed by google, it's mostly flash files... that's not a good way to start at all.

websurfers
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
Location: INDIA
Contact:

Re: Index problem

Post by websurfers »

CAISC WEB DIRECTORY IS OPEN AGAIN TO GIVE FREE LISTINGS.


Topics here are organized by categories and best feature is, its Human Edited just like DMOZ Directory. It allows "Free submission" – There is no charge for the review and listing of the site. Its a golden opportunity for every website owner to submit their sites in this directory and get ranked in GOOGLE and Other Search Engines in coming future as this directory grows up.

To submit your link visit : http://directory.caisc.co.in - Free submission to human edited business directory

kevenlee
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Index problem

Post by kevenlee »

stratejist76 wrote:Hi,

I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???

Thanks all for your concern..
I thing you are not submitted the XML site map in Google, For that just make an account in Google Webmaster tool and then login in it there is an option sitemap. Create a XML sitemap using online XML site map generator and then add this into the Google Webmaster tool. Once you done this it shows that how many pages you are submitted and how many are index in Google. Then it Shows you website in search results. And also do that thing -
1. Get some back links from existing websites.
2. Submit your website at DMOZ
3. Write a Blog and put your website link in that.
4. Do some Book marking on Good PR website which are crawled every day by Google like Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon and Reddit

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Index problem

Post by ujju »

yeah, earlier comment is correct. neatly explained!!

You create XML site map and submit it to Google webmaster tool.
Do social bookmarking for crawling your pages.




Van hire Edmonton

Pooks1942
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 am
Contact:

Re: Index problem

Post by Pooks1942 »

But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests