Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
-
cookies186
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
- Contact:
Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
Google has officially announced that site speed is included in their ranking qualifications. Although they have formally included speed with their ranking factor, the search engine giant assured that it doesn’t carry as much weight as the relevance of a page. The company says that less than one percent of search queries have been affected by the change.
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I remember this video when probably site speed was tackled to be part of Googles algorithm, I think this video was out early this year... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Je85soy_EY
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
-
lukestarks
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I think it's a really good step. In reality, a lot of people don't wait for the website to load. They simply closed it if it's slow and find another one in the search rankings.
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I don't think google considers site speed as ranking factor. I have ranked all keywords for my client whose website takes lot of time to load.
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
Can you provide the link where you actually get this news?
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I've heard about this as well, but not sure of it's accuracy.
-
jerseysstore
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I think it's a really good step. In reality, a lot of people don't wait for the website to load. They simply closed it if it's slow and find another one in the search rankings.
-----------------------------------
Premier Jersey
-----------------------------------
Premier Jersey
-
bryansmith1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I think this is good step by google. Google always want to help the users
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Site Speed included as Ranking Factor
I think it is not really about site speed, but the speed of loading of your site. Means the faster you serve the information or services, the better...bloomtools wrote:I don't think google considers site speed as ranking factor. I have ranked all keywords for my client whose website takes lot of time to load.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 172 guests