Do you like iGoogle?
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Do you like iGoogle?
I don't like it, i didn't get any good from it.
Beside that, it's too messy.
(maybe they still looking for good way to promote it)
I want Google like before, simple and clean
Beside that, it's too messy.
(maybe they still looking for good way to promote it)
I want Google like before, simple and clean
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
Jagbani
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
I always prefer and like Google. Google is the best search engine in the world..
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
-
web.hostingmadnes
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
I like Google because it's secure,fast and updated!
-
ursimrankhanna
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm
- Location: india
- Contact:
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
For personal purposes, if you play around it you sure can get lots of good things like latest updates and more personalized things...
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
-
tcindia123
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm
- Contact:
-
2010mavrik
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
iGoogle is good.
It is really well, you can manage your google activities through one account.
It is really well, you can manage your google activities through one account.
-
mintdesignnz
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
Depends on your preference and requirements. iGoogle is useful for me.
Mint Design Website Design and SEO Christchurch - Offers quality web design, logo and graphic design, and SEO services
-
cfoo
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
- Location: In A Gym
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
iGoogle has so much interesting information and news. Not bad.
-
rypher21
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
- Location: Asia
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
if you put up much of widegets, it would look stuffed up...just use the plain google
its simple
-
beargy11
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
I may be asking a dumb question, but is this google for the I-phone? I have an I-phone and use google a lot on it ... I really like it ... I get fast results and the information I want/needishie wrote:Got no complaints here. iGoogle functions well. I had no problems with. It's fairly new so expect some more improvements in the future.
-
darylnelson
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
Got no ailments here. iGoogle functions good. I had no troubles with. It's pretty new so require some more advances in the next.
-
jiuding
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
i like it ,and insist to use it ,because it give me a great help
-
varshasingh
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Do you like iGoogle?
For me Google is the best from other search engine. Even i enjoy i Google too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 486 guests